Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The spot for Lentz's, Shipley's, Gorton's, Houston's, Kleiman's and all family, no matter name, to share news, photos, rants, songs, articles, jokes, gripes, and everything in between. It's your spot for holiday-like connections. Unfortunately, you'll have to provide your own turkey!
3 comments:
Tell dad, I'm glad he made it up safely and I can't wait to squeeze him. PSU won. And if he tells me one more time about how warm it is in Georgia while he sits on the back of his boat, I am going to tie a cement block to his ankle and chuck him off the back of it!
Glad to hear the Papa/Grandpa John has made it back to the cold North.
Hope that the fam can convince him to get back online in order to take full advantage of modern communication!
Uncle Rich
I am glad your home Dad! I can't wait to see you. I have to agree with Uncle Rich. Grandpa needs to get an e-mail address!!
Post a Comment