Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to start a family blog because I just don't get to talk to all of you enough! I hope you think this is a good idea, too. So, I'm depending on you to send this blog's address to as many of our family members as possible. I don't have as many accurate email addresses as I would like, so it will be up to you to get this thing going. I will send this link to as many people as I can. I hope all of you are doing well. I also hope to see pictures of children proliferate(I have missed too many years of Ava's Halloween costumes), as well as those stimulating conversations that threaten to tip our tables at family get-togethers! I'm sending my love! E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Family

I love Emily's idea of creating a family blog...I have really missed having the interactions this fall that would have definitely "tipped" the table!!! Seriously, I miss knowing how each of you are doing and knowing what is giving your life meaning...anything new?

I am really excited to know what it means to blog...guess this is moving me into new territory. Thanks, Emily. Let's see what happens! Hugs to all, Becky

Rich said...

Hi Emily and Family,

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Marcia and David's at Thanksgiving.

We will be without our immediate family as this is their year to spend T'giving with the 'other' parents. They will be with us in Macungie for Christmas!

Thanks, Emily, for pushing us into the blogging world!

Rich